Monday, June 23, 2008

NCDC 2008: Lost & Found


Here's a Google Picasa album [30 photos] with the Lost & Found. I shot these pictures on Sun 6/15/08 12:04-12:40 pm, but people were still finding stuff as I was leaving.

I'm not sure who to contact yet about lost & found, but I will post updates here.

Andy Peri says the Lost & Found will probably be brought to the Friday Jam (but that I should confirm this), and be given away to Goodwill after a few weeks.


This tent stake (click here for bigger picture at Picasa) was probably from the tent next to mine & Owlswan's. I never met the person/people staying in that tent. It's in my Oakland, CA storage unit, and I can bring it to WCCIF 2008 when I return to Berkeley July 3. I'm currently in Kent, Ohio visiting my parents & sister.

Note: In Picasa, you can resize your window to see bigger/smaller pictures.

Northern California Dance Collective (NCDC)

- Mitchell Tsai - CEO, Spiritual Business Companions : FriendFeed, LinkedIn, Facebook, Tribe.Net

No comments: