Monday, June 23, 2008

Welcome to my new travel blog.

This is a continuation of my Tribe.net blog. Tribe has been having lots of technical downtime lately. :-( Sorry if the link doesn't work.

I decided to shift my fun pictures to Blogger because it has better features than Tribe.Net. Eventually, I'll probably have to move to WordPress. :-( Been hearing about a lot of Blogger problems on FriendFeed lately. There's a great community of technical experts there who try everything under the sun!

I'm still very new to this blogging stuff, so apologies for the very basic design. I need to spend some time experimenting with typestyles, layouts, and fancier stuff which makes the blog easier to view. Blogger does have quick easy-to-use templates. I like that.

- Mitchell Tsai - CEO, Spiritual Business Companions : FriendFeed, LinkedIn, Facebook, Tribe.Net

No comments: